A Calling from Nature
A Women’s Retreat at Cottonwood Hot Springs
18999 Colorado Road 306, Buena Vista, Colorado 81211
Dates: Friday, Sept. 20, 4:00 pm Check-In — Sunday, Sept. 22, NoonPROGRAM:
- Group-led journeys/meditations and group support.
- Personal mentoring and photographic composition from Vivian Dullien Ph.D.,our guest presenter.
- Writing/journaling, and spiritual and psychological support from Karen.
- One-on-one private guidance.
- Dining together each night in town (each participant pays for her own meal)
- Private time for soaking in the hot springs or booking a massage.
- The BEAUTY OF FALL in the Rocky Mountains on federal and state land.
COST: $300 per person (maximum 8 women) includes all program items except for your room and meals.
ROOM: A double room costs about $90 per night for the 2 nights and includes all your soaking from 2:00 pm Friday to 1:00 pm Sunday ($12 to soak longer). A modest breakfast is included. Book your room directly with Cottonwood Springs at 719-396-6434.
CONTACT and REGISTRATION: Email Karen@KarenRiceKing.comCell: 303-810-6486. $100 deposit due by August 1st.