Karen Rice King
After knowing you for so, so many years it is such a pleasure to re-connect and hear all about Ace and his wife buying property in Nashville, TN.
So, to email the details we talked about:
1. The most immediate recommendation is this. They can purchase on my website KARENRICEKING.COM/Products, two EGYPTIAN KITS. One should be placed around the foundation and one should be placed in the basement. With construction going on, the sooner the better. (they can hide the set in bsmt under drywall and on the studs) (around the foundation they can hammer them in the ground or tape up on the rain gutters, etc. with duct tape) There are explicit easy directions included with the kits.
NEXT they want to add from my mentors line (LIGHT LIFE TOOLS) a PERSONAL HARMONIZER. The least expensive ones are the sacred GOLD @ $320 + S&H or the sacred SILVER@ $350. PLEASE ORDER FROM ME DIRECTLY THESE TOOLS. They both come with a sacred 1/2 cubit ring of the same metal and they are on a silk cord and have a matching silk bag to ‘hide’ the harmonizer or to put against the skin.
To this, they add the ENVIRONMENTAL CLEARING CD @ $35. This combination was tested in 2005-2006 by the Federal government to produce the TENSOR FIELD which mitigates the geopathic stress lines (underground water, heavy metals in water, etc) as well as the Hartmann lines named after Dr. Hartmann in Germany who discovered that where all these grid lines intersect in the home, people get Cancer. So the Hartmann lines mitigate the cell phones, the towers, satellites and anything MAN MADE.
This recipe is currently the LEAST EXPENSIVE for any house with added acreage.
2. If I were there in person, it would cost $1 to $1.50 per square feet of living space including the garage. You indicated the home alone is 2000 sq ft, so it would be $3000 AIR, FOOD, BOARD and local transportation. I would then also add the PERSONAL LINES while in person, for which I am distinguished as a MASTER DOWSER from the Dowsers Society (1996 for this work)
3. If they HOST ME TO TEACH, we split my air fare, they feed and house me and help me promote the workshop. They serve lunch Saturday and Sunday to participants, (4-6 who pay $450 and go home and ‘cure their own home’ with the kit I supply them with) They also pay for the rods going into the ground around their home which rarely goes over $300. And they provide transportation for me, if I should land another job in the area while there.
This is not a contract and I haven’t checked air fare etc. yet, but I would be available for travel to Nashville, the weekend of the 21 & 22 of NOVEMBER (which may not be a good date for workshop based on it being Thanksgiving week). Or, depending on their weather, I could fly in the first week of December. We just can’t have a HARD FREEZE in place where the ground has frozen for the season.
Of coarse we have been known in the ‘earlier times’, hammer rods in the ground all around the foundation of the home as it is warmer ground there. Yet we want the temperature to be at least 40 degrees the day we install and probably that for 2-3 days before we install so it isn’t impossible.
Thanks for your interest and for being a client for decades! That now your kids and grandkids are going to experience the TENSOR FIELD and my work is exciting to me! Karen
PENDULUM Dowsing for Doubters
Wednesday Nights 6:30-8:30 p.m. December 3, 10, 17
January 3rd, 14, 21 & 28th Boulder, 22nd & Pearl ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Work with Master Dowser Karen Rice King! $333 Includes All 7 Weeks +
Richard Webster’s Latest Book!
Snowy nights will be made up!
Register NOW! Space is Very Limited. Credit cards accepted through Paypal.
Contact Karen at 303-665-0175 or
This is to familiarize you with the process we are about to embark with!
1. The night we get in, we will dine together. I will have some paperwork for Millie and Chris to fill out to give us the next day regarding health concerns for the entire family including pets.
2. When that paperwork is available we will all sit down in an interview regarding the clients’ responses. As this is confidential information I will need verbal releases to speak to the children, especially if the parents want me to. I have decades of hours working with children with all kinds of issues. I also can meet with any of them with Jin as I believe she treats them already. Parents may or may not be present depending on YOUR WISHES. She may bring the family file for consultation as I recommend this to really get the results we all intend.
3. Depending on the weather, we will actually be out on the land about 7 hours a day, all three of us. We will start around 9-9:30, but this is flexible due to conditions. So, lunch can be around 12:30 or 1. We will need to hydrate a lot and sometimes, because of the severity of the fields, I will send someone into ‘time out’ to protect them. This would mean a trip to the rest room, a snack and perhaps a hot beverage. ( this is regular protocol, but we usually are working out of our vehicles.) I may also use some of the Light Life Tools on them to make sure they are centered and working at their best.
4. For sure, Bill and I will be available for dinner and will notify you by lunch if we are running downtown for some ‘sight seeing’. Jin should have lunch with us and even breakfast if she wishes based on the heavy discount attributed to this particular job situation. I hope you understand. We also can brain storm about challenges at those 2 meals together and talk about the final drawing and installation.
5. Our evenings are our own.
6. At the time we determine that I need to stay longer, you will be notified immediately. Your final drawing of the home and property will arrive approximately 2 weeks later, when we have a conference call to go over what we found and mitigated. However, as we are working, I will be able to report to you what our findings look like. Millie and Chris are welcome to come out and watch and ask questions of me. I hope you will even try walking along with the rods in your hands by the flags a little bit to see if you can detect what I have worked with for 23 years. It is fun!
I also want to mention that due to the size of the home, I will be determining what rods are sunk in the ground when and where. The grids will assuredly have to be done a little differently since we will be working 3 days, allowing the changes to ‘cook’ a little before leaving. I just want to re-iterate that having never been on the property myself is a challenge. Yet, we will adapt and do a wonderful job for you. It is not the first time I have flown in to work on property by any means.
I advise that if you have any cats that go outdoors, that you keep them in the home until you hear from me. We can see some behavior displayed in any living thing on the property as soon as the first several rods are in the ground. Most of the time all is for the highest good. Once in a while we may see otherwise. The family is advised to get extra rest while we are there and hydrate a lot as well, particularly with clean water. I will want to hear of ANY peculiarities within the family dynamic by the 2nd day of work.
Thanks so much Everyone!!!
Karen Rice King, BA, CHAP, Registered Psychotherapist
Master Dowser Energy Worker
PO Box 785, Louisville, CO 80027